- Intro Video
- Course Overview
- Course Resources
- Lesson 1: What is House Sitting?
- Lesson 2: Personal Experience of Ours
- Lesson 3: Am I Right for House-Sitting? Questions to Ask Yourself
- Lesson 4: Do I Want Short-Term or Long-Term Assignments?
- Lesson 5: What Sort of People Use House Sitters?
- Lesson 6: Domestic or International House Sitting?
- Lesson 7: Do I Get Paid For House Sitting?
- Lesson 8: Your First Steps
- Lesson 1: References, Reviews and Your Online Presence
- Lesson 2: How To Build A Strong Reputation
- Lesson 3: How To Keep and Present Your Documents
- Lesson 4: Social Media
- Lesson 5: How To Stay Safe on Social Media
- Lesson 1: The Benefits of Using a House Sitting Platform
- Lesson 2: Popular House-Sitting Platforms
- Lesson 3: How Many Should You Register With?
- Lesson 4: Picking The Best Platform For You
- Lesson 5: Site Registration
- Lesson 1: Paid House-Sitting Platforms
- Lesson 2: Pricing Your Services
- Lesson 3: Advertising Your Services
- Lesson 1: Creating Your House-Sitting Profile
- Lesson 2: What You Need to Include in Your Profile
- Lesson 3: Drafting Your Profile
- Lesson 4: Adding Your References
- Lesson 5: Police Checks
- Lesson 1: Applying for A House-Sit – What You Need to Consider
- Lesson 2: Making an Application
- Lesson 3: Following Up
- Lesson 4: House-Sitting Interviews
- Lesson 5: Declining and Rejecting A House-Sit
- Lesson 6: Accepting an Assignment
- Lesson 7: Planning Your House Sit
- Lesson 8: House-Sitting Agreements
- Lesson 9: Managing Your House Sits
- Lesson 1: Alternative Ways To Find House Sitting Assignments
- Lesson 2: What Are Some Alternative Ways To Find House Sitting Assignments?
- Lesson 3: Create Your Own Website
- Lesson 1: You Have Landed Your First House Sit
- Lesson 2: Pre Arrival Communication
- Lesson 3: The Handover
- Lesson 4: Branching Out
- Lesson 5: Finishing Up The Sit
- Lesson 6: Getting That First Review
- Lesson 7: Adding Your Review To Your Profiles
- Lesson 1: Why You Need To Upskill
- Lesson 2: Pets
- Lesson 3: Farm Animals & Horses
- Lesson 4: Home Maintenance
- Lesson 5: Gardens & Lawns
- Lesson 6: Pool Maintenance
- Lesson 7: Languages
- Lesson 1: Potential Problems
- Lesson 2: Unexpected Problems
- Lesson 3: Animal Problems
- Lesson 4: House Emergencies
- Lesson 5: Personal Emergencies
- Lesson 1: Remote Work Introduction
- Lesson 2: So, what is An Entry Level Remote Job?
- Lesson 3: So, What Are Some Entry-Level Remote Jobs?
- Lesson 4: Platforms for Finding Remote Jobs
- Lesson 5: Where to Find Remotes Jobs
- Ongoing Support